You can get current career information via the Internet by accessing www.careerczar.com with Coach Christine and listen to archived shows. You can also ask questions on your career or work issues by emailing email@example.com and they will be answered on the next show which is taped every Friday at 1:00 pm. At the end of every show there is a segment on interview questions - questions that may have you stumped, but Coach Christine will coach you through them. You can listen to the Career Czar anytime on your computer, that's what makes it so convenient and helpful.
Can Career Counseling or Career
Coaching Benefit You?
Evaluate your career situation by asking yourself
the following questions:
- How would you describe your career situation?
- Is your career moving in the direction that you want?
- What would your employer say about you?
- Why do you think you need a Career Counselor/Coach?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What is your "Personal Mission"?
- What is your "Dream Job"?
- Are you working to your full potential?
- Would you consider your Marketing Documents (Resume, Cover
Letter, Portfolio) attention grabbers?
Christine Wunderlin M. S. has been providing
career guidance and motivational training for almost 20 years.
You can read more about Christine here
and you'll find information about her
services offered here.